Friday, September 23, 2011

Luck of the English..?

The other day a friend of mine, Torey, found a five dollar bill lying on the ground. Torey's father is a doctor with his own practice. Let's just say they're bankin' it and I never go hungry when I'm around his wonderful family.
So anyway, I casually asked Torey if I could have the money. I didn't expect him to say yes, but he totally did. At first, I was reluctant. After all, that was one of the rudest things I've ever done. But man, I really needed some coffee. Need is the perfect word to use, actually. Need. I need to stay up so I can do homework. Coffee helps. 
So I took it.
And bought coffee.
And said my name was Beatrice.
Again.


The barista totally spelled my (faux) name wrong!

1 comment:

  1. lol love the alias. i kind of feel like i need one now. decisions, decisions.....

    ReplyDelete