Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Bucket list.

I finally got around to rewriting my lame bucket list. Can't wait to complete everything on this list. Hopefully I'll cross everything off by age 25 or so. We'll see.
What's on your bucket list?

  1. Obtain a degree in Journalism from the University of New Mexico.
  2. Rock climb.
  3. Travel to all 50 states.
  4. Get a tattoo.
  5. Fly a kite.
  6. Draw the blueprints for my ideal house. 
  7. Build said house.
  8. Create (and maintain) a 365 day photo project.
  9. Go to a pub for my 21st birthday.
  10. Donate blood.
  11. Ride a mechanical bull
  12. Make a scavenger hunt. -- 
  13. Spend Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
  14. Attend Burning Man.
  15. Attempt pottery throwing.
  16. Become a wine connoisseur.
  17. Take a yoga or pilates class.
  18. Learn to play the banjo.
  19. Steal a street sign.
  20. Spend a whole day talking in popular movie quotes.
  21. Grow my hair out to my waist.
  22. Paint a mural.
  23. Street busker at Pike Place Market in Seattle, WA.
  24. Visit India and certain parts of Africa and teach women about the importance of contraception and the dangers of overpopulation.
  25. Brew my own beer.
  26. Make my own clothes.
  27. Plant a tree.
  28. Write a travel blog.
  29. See the ocean.
  30. Cliff dive.
  31. Have dinner with one (or more) of my high school teachers.
  32. Give a toast at a wedding.
  33. Solve a Rubik's cube in one minute or less.
  34. Live in another country.
  35. Attend Oktoberfest in Germany.
  36. Vote.
  37. Fly a plane.
  38. Buy a baby grand piano and play it often.
  39. Visit a zoo.
  40. Witness the Aurora Borealis.
  41. Take old timey pictures with Tyler Green.

No comments:

Post a Comment