Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day eight and nine.

    From the bottom of my heart, I apologize for not posting a blog yesterday. In my defense, I'm pretty sure no one noticed. Also, I'm on spring break and I've been busy. So anyway, to make up for my mistake, I will (somewhat) write two blogs into one post today.

    First, I'm supposed to talk about what I ate today, which is awesome because today was Pi Day. I went over to my mom's house where she made some pizza (pies), an apple pie and a cherry pie and I made a peanut butter pie. Tyler came over and I put candles in the peanut butter pie and me, my sister and my mom sang happy birthday to him. He's turning the big two-seven next week! 

    After Tyler and I left my mom's house, we went to go do more auditions for the SHILO music video Tyler's going to shoot next weekend. After we were done with that, we came to Tyler's house where we ate a lot of sherbet. 

    Today, I was originally supposed to talk about how important I think education is, but since I pretty much already did that in a previous post, I'm not going to do it again. 

So here's my faceless self portrait. 
Sherbet!

And for a picture of technology to catch up:
Calculator watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment