Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Day two.

Again, I'm still trying to follow through with these thirty day challenge blog posts. Enjoy!

Today, my challenge is to discuss something I feel strongly about. I feel strongly about a plethora of things in my life (and unfortunately others' lives). I decided to go with my number one priority to success: education, higher education to be exact. School consumes most of my time, it takes me away from my family and my boyfriend and most of the time I don't want to go to class. Although, I know it will push me to be a big fish in a small pond.

When I was in elementary, middle school, junior high and high school, there was no doubt in my mind of furthering my education. I always knew I was going to go to college -- to major in what? I'm still having trouble deciding, but right now, it does not matter. Do you know what else doesn't matter? How long it takes you to finish school, because as long as you're striving for the power of knowledge, so many doors will open for you while you're on your way to walk across the stage at graduation.

Not only will receiving a college degree provide jobs that pay well, but because college means gaining expertise in a certain field one feels passionate about, education will also provide a job you like.

So, if any of you who actually follow this silly blog and are thinking about going back to school, or even taking a few classes, I urge you to.

Have a nice day!

Oh, I almost forgot. According to the 30-day picture challenge, I'm supposed to show a picture of myself and "what I wore."
Enjoy!


A little boring, but that's okay. 
<3 

1 comment:

  1. You sound like someone who works in the admissions office--but you're right. And there are so many things to learn about in college that you just might run into something that will take you in an entirely different direction. But it's all good, as long as you learn enough about anything to realize how complex and messy and interesting it is, maybe you'll be unable to accept simple answers to anything else. That's as simple as I can be.

    ReplyDelete