Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day One.

Two minutes ago I decided to do this. I think it will be tacky, but fun. Enjoy!


Five ways to win my heart? Well, I don't think I've ever really thought about that before. I know Tyler already has my heart, but how did he get it?

I guess I'm going to go with:

1. Similar interests. Obviously. 
Tyler and I have so many things in common, it's insane! Whether it's music, movies, hobbies or books.

2. Food. Another "duh."
I'm so lucky Tyler can make me dinner. :) And me being a picky vegetarian, I'm sure I'm hard to cook for. Oh, and he makes a mean carrot cake!

3. Good communication skills. Most of the time anyway.
As you probably know, Tyler and I live 400+ miles away from each other. I'm lucky he's a good communicator, even if sometimes he's a little slow replying to texts.

4. A disdain for terms of endearment.
I like being called "baby" or "babe" as much as animals like being slaughtered and Tyler not only understands, but feels the same way.

5. A nice camera..
This might sounds shallow or something, but the first time I laid my eyes on Tyler Green, I noticed the giant telephoto lens attached to his camera and fell in love.

Now for a self-portrait:


No comments:

Post a Comment