Sunday, December 2, 2012

Busy busy

As this semester comes to a close, and the best holiday of the year quickly approaches, I've decided to write my mere second blog post of the past few months. 

Here's a list of what I've been up to:
1. Rock climbing. 
(Tyler and I bought some annual climbing passes to the local climbing gym, Stone Age. It's pretty awesome and we try to go three times a week.)
2. School. 
(Oh yeah, that thing. This has surprisingly been a pretty easy semester and I've enjoyed it. I'm also really glad it's about to be over.)
3. Couponing.
(Yup, you read right. Little Miss Frugal has one-upped herself and started clipping, printing and running to my mailbox for coupons lately. Hey, I like it.)
4. Crocheting.
(I've crocheted seventeen Christmas gifts in the past month. I'm a crochetin' fool, man!)
5. Loving my boyfriend.
(Living with him is probably the best decision I've ever made. We're cute.)

Also, I've been putting up Christmas decorations, sipping hot cocoa, eating candy, watching television, hanging out with friends, wishing I had time to crochet myself a big chunky, scarf and doing a lot of Pinteresting.

I'd like to start making more items to put up on my Etsy shop, but in the mean time, the main priorities are school and getting out Christmas gifts.
Also, if you're bored, check out mine and Tyler's super dumb blog.

Happy December, ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment