Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wardrobe malfunction.


Every morning, it takes me at least an hour to decide what to wear. I never have a problem putting on make-up, curling my hair, showering, or any of that, but the multitudinous outfit changes every morning never fail. Today I woke up and stared at my ceiling while lying in bed and decided to wear jeans. I jumped out of bed - I'm a morning person - and elected jeans the most constrictive type of bottom-wear of the century. After a few totally inconsequential and harmless minutes on Facebook - have to get my morning dose of Facebook drama/gossip before class every day - I decided I wanted to wear a dress. I then gazed to my right out of the window and took the occurring weather into consideration. If it's raining, I'm probably almost never going to wear a dress; although I have disregarded the weather before and worn a nice dress, just because dresses are so darn comfortable and not constrictive and malicious like pants. I finally decided to wear a pair of the utmost comfort-giving yet really embarrassing to own bottom-wear, jeggings, and a slouchy shirt. To my horrifying surprise, my jeggings had a hole in the seat of them. Really? Cheap-ass jeggings. How does that even happen? I was already late for being early - I usually try to leave 20 minutes before my class starts; it was 15 til - so I decided against changing. But what could I do? The only logical thing I could think to do. I took them off and put them on again.. Backwards. Yes, I know. I wore jeggings backwards for a whole day, and no, I'm not ashamed, because you know what? I looked pretty damn good today. And I'm not sure if it was the "looking good" advantage or if this nose ring has magic powers, but every door I walked in today, someone held it open for me. 

I'm going to go with the magic nose ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment