Thursday, March 8, 2012

Day three.

I'm now on day three of the thirty day challengeThis is surprisingly not too difficult. Today I'm supposed to write about a book I love. Because I'm a rebel, I will pick several.

The best book I've ever read is 1984 by George Orwell. It's by far my favorite read and even though I've read it over twenty times, it never gets old. Even when I'm old and senile, I don't think I will ever forget how powerful Orwellian books are. Not only is 1984 entertaining and a nail-biter, but the moral(s) of the story will always be prominent in the world we live in.

Another thought provoking read by Orwell is Animal Farm. At first glance, it's not nearly as realistic as 1984. But after understanding the semi-hidden metaphors, the book becomes clear.

Maybe by Brent Runyon is another good read. It's about a young man coping with his brother's suicide. I read it for the first time about five or six years ago and still read it once in awhile. 

Other books I love are the LOTR series including The Hobbit, Brave New World, A Clockwork Orange, The Great Gatsby, Fahrenheit 451 and many, many more.

I used to read all the time in high school but now that I'm in college, all of my free time goes towards sleep.

For the picture challenge, I'm supposed to take a picture of clouds, but again, I'm going to cheat and do multiple pictures of clouds. I took one earlier but the rest are going to be older pictures. I'm pretty sure over seventy percent of the pictures on my computer are of clouds.

I took this one today. The clouds aren't so pretty this afternoon. Too bad.

Tiny bird and tiny moon.

Birds.

Moon.


Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment