Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Day 26-30! Challenge defeated!

Day 26: Things I like and dislike about myself.
I like my dedication to things, the diverse things I'm good at, my height, how focused on the future I am.
I dislike how much I love chips, the amount of time I spend worrying about things.

Photo: Something old.
This picture, obviously. Oh, how I miss my long hair.


Day 27: A quote I try and live by.
"Get your homework done now so you can watch reruns of Friends without regret later."
Also:
"All that really matters is that we live a life that is meaningful, joyous and purposeful. The rest are just details."
And I can't forget:
"Aut mori carpe diem desideraretur" which literally translates from Latin to "Seize the day or die with regret."

Photo: After dark.


Day 28: Somewhere I'd like to move or visit.
Well, I know I don't want to live in Albuquerque for the rest of my life. I know I want to live somewhere in the mountains, surrounded by a plethora of trees. Colorado, maybe? I also know I want to visit every state in America before I die, along with many other places around the world including Dubrovnik, Prague and Cape Horn.

Photo: Daily routine.
Talk to this guy.

Attempt to take notes without falling asleep.


Write awesome papers.



Day 29: Five weird things I like.
1. Tyler.
2. Spanish novellas on Telemundo.
3. Ferrets.
4. Hummus.
5. Saving my receipts.

Photo: Purchased.
This awesome shirt.

Day 30: One thing I'm excited about.
Well, I'm definitely excited about my future, but that's too vague. I'm really excited about pursing the dream of mine to open a part consignment store - part store where I sell things I make myself. I don't know what to call it, really, but I also don't care. I just really want it to be realistic, and if I set my mind to it, it will be.

Photo: In motion.


I know the challenges are over, but I'm going to post some extra pictures that not many people have ever seen before. Pictures that remind me of happy times.

























No comments:

Post a Comment