Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My living situation.


So as I've mentioned briefly before (here), the room I share with my awful, awful roommate, Chodey (introduced here), is unconventionally inappreciable. It kills me. I decided to draw all over the floor plan, portraying how much it sucks to live with 
Chode-fil-A.
Let's discuss the colors and what they mean:
The red X's are Chode's property. Her bed, her desk, her closet and her side of the mirror/vanity/dresser. The red dots are Chodey's shoes. Notice the quantity and how dispersed they are. Imagine how annoying it must be to get to my desk. Another thing about my desk: when I sit there, every time (it never fails), Hodey needs to get in her closet. It doesn't matter if it's seven in the morning, noon or midnight. I swear, she just wants to get under my skin, and it's working. Notice the big red X over her desk. I let her take all of that shelving space because she's a hoarder and she needed to get organized. I'm such a goddamn good person. So that's all her space. The yellow square-type things are where i store my food. the one in between our beds is where the refrigerator we share is. I have no choice but to keep my perishable items and the items I would like to keep cold in there, such as my salsa, tofurky, cheese, water, etc. The yellow area in my closet is where I keep my bread, chips, crackers, ramen noodles, macaroni and cheese, etc. She deliberately goes into my closet, after being told not to, and gets my food. Whatever. I need to get a lock for my closet or something. There's actually a space to put a lock, I just lack a car so I can't go to a store right now or anytime soon. Looks like I'll be putting food under my bed until then. For now, I'm done complaining about Chodey. I mean, she's a bitch and I hate her, but there's not much I can do about it. I had a talk with her and we're going to a store later and she's going to buy food. We'll see if that actually happens.
Put your shoes away, Chode-fil-A.

1 comment:

  1. Did it?
    Can you rearrange the furniture?
    I'm sorry you have such an awful roommate!!

    ReplyDelete