Friday, December 2, 2011

The adventures of unprofessional hair dying.

(Before...)
    When I was young and I had virgin hair, it was a dirty blonde shade. I dyed my hair for the first time when I was in sixth grade; I was about 11-years-old. When I was in my prime, circa 2007ish, I dyed my hair probably around 197,000 times a month. My hair was as fried as the French like their sliced potatoes and not to mention every color of the rainbow, from red to blonde to black to purple. 
    I've probably only dyed my hair twice within the last year, seeing as I'm not as hip as I once was. Yesterday was one of those times. I went from an intelligent-looking brunette to a dumb-looking bleach blonde. Yes, I know, trust me, I know it was dumb of me to be a brunette during the summer and a blonde during the winter.
Get over it.

(...What my hair looked like right after I washed it AKA scary)
    Whatever, for some reason I thought it would be a fantastic idea to let my male friend, Torey, dye my hair in his bathroom. When that turned out to be an epic fail, I wanted to die. I looked hideous. So after I was done freaking, we went to Walmart and I bought some more dye and had this friend dye my hair in the same dorm room this happened. When Joslyn was done putting the dye in my hair, she made this horrific face as if something was wrong. She said, "I think your hair is turning green."
    So after she said that, I rinsed, shampooed, rinsed, conditioned and rinsed my hair in the dorm floor bathroom sink. Four other girls (whom I had never seen before in my life) went into that bathroom while I was using the sink to wash my hair. Now I understand it was probably a strange sight but still, those girls had the ugliest looks on their faces. After I was finished rinsing my hair for the last time, I went over to the hand dryer and attempted to dry my hair that way. (Not very) long story short, I failed. I ended up towel-drying for what felt like hours, went back to my own dorm and fell asleep. Sometime in my sleep, I lost my (last and only) nose ring, so no more of that. It's probably already closed up. Yay. (Nose rings are now on my Hanukkah wishlist.)


(...After)

In other news, I haven't bought food for myself in a number of weeks. It's not that I'm not hungry, it's just that I'm afraid of Chode stealing my food and having to confront her about it. I'm a weenie. So today, I finally got some revenge on that Chode. I ate some of her queso... Does that make me a bad person? 
Don't care; I'm full.

Yum yum yum yum yum. Delicioso.

Ps, I whip my blonde hair back and forth.
I whip my blonde hair back and forth.
I whip my blonde hair back and forth.
Have a nice night, y'all.



No comments:

Post a Comment