Monday, January 16, 2012

Nekkid.

(Ps, got my hurr cut.)
    As I walked up the flight of stairs and down the hall to my dorm room Saturday afternoon after not being there for an entire month, I could only feel resentment. Tyler, clenching half of my luggage, was right behind me, probably crying his eyes out because he had to leave soon after that.
I had stayed with Tyler the whole time I was on winter break and had loved every minute of it. I had a fantastic time with him, our friends and our families.
    I did not want it to end.

    One of the main reasons I didn't want it to end was because I knew I would soon have to face my atrocious roommate, Chodey. Now, I know that's not nice, but you know what? I don't care because neither is she. If you've been following my blog since the beginning, then you would realize how much I dreaded dragging my feet up those stairs. I unlocked and opened the door -- that's when I became blind. 

    Not really, but Chode was naked. I didn't see her, but I did see her Chodey little arm flailing from her closet while she yelled, "I'm naked, I'm naked!" I set my things down and got the hell out of that room until she was clothed. Now I don't understand why she was naked, nor do I understand why her first reaction was to hide. (Maybe it's just an automatic reaction..?)
I don't want to know what was going on in this room while I wasn't here.
    All I'm saying is if it was me naked, I definitely would have ran to the door and held it shut, not hide in a closet.
That silly Chode.


1 comment: