Saturday, October 8, 2011

Oh, Chode, don't do that.

Pud Bai Ga-Prow
Sometimes I really want to punch Chode in the face. Allow me to set the scene: Last night, after a couple of meaningless hours on Facebook, I called my friend, Maria, to see what she was doing. Her response was basically a nothing and she picked me up (mini sob yet kind of ironic story: I sold my car so I could go to college) within the next half hour. We're both pretty indecisive so we drove around aimlessly while trying to decide what to eat while also taking my vegetarianism into consideration. Maria finally figured Thai food would be our best bet. We went inside, ordered our food, drank some water out of fancy wine glasses, drank some tea, caught up on each other's lives, and chowed down on some food. That food was so good; I stuffed my face hardcore. I had the Pud Bai Ga-Prow (basically this spicy concoction of fried tofu with hot basil leaves, bell peppers, chili, etc.) and I ate until I was over-stuffed. Luckily, I still had some left-overs to take with me to the dorms. When I got back to my room, I could only help but notice there was some random girl sitting in my desk-chair. Like, whatever, it's not a big deal, it's just a chair, but just from judging her by how she's Hodey's friend, I can only wonder where her ass has been. After a little while of me over-exaggerating my annoyance, they left. They should have had the decency to move my chair back to my desk, but my low expectations of them didn't leave me too disappointed. Chode returned alone about an hour later smelling like a nasty chimney or something (she smokes like a train) and then proceeded ask about my (non)boyfriend and then she called him Skyler. Why she was even asking about my love-life in the first place is beyond me. I didn't even feel the need to correct her of Tyler's name because she was already putting her headphones in to watch her "shows." I was already inhaling my left-over Thai food by that time (don't judge me) when Chodey laughed one of her Chode laughs. It terrified the hell out of me and I dropped my Thai food on one corner of my bed-sheets.Thanks, Chode, now the whole room (it's a pretty small room) smells like someone rubbed some spicy basil leaves on everything. It might be my own fault for getting startled so easily, but I'm still going to blame all of this on her. 
It never ceases to amaze me how easy it is for Chode to ruin my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment